Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yep, thats the one i want. for sure going on our project tC once our project xB sells.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Originally posted by RacingSolution@Oct 6 2005, 04:24 PM
Price includes shipping.
Yikes ...
anyone want to loan me 4 grand?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts

·
Registered
5,918 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by mikeyb3d@Oct 12 2005, 05:15 PM
Um... Yowza.

What's the insurance hike on an upgrade like that?
dont mention it. there isnt anything on our tC's to indicate a t/c, nothing changes in the badging, nothing changes in the VIN, so they are clueless unless you fill them in.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod+Oct 12 2005, 07:05 PM-->QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Oct 12 2005, 07:05 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-mikeyb3d
@Oct 12 2005, 05:15 PM
Um... Yowza.

What's the insurance hike on an upgrade like that?
dont mention it. there isnt anything on our tC's to indicate a t/c, nothing changes in the badging, nothing changes in the VIN, so they are clueless unless you fill them in. [/b]
Well, sure... Until you call on the insurance company to pay for something - i.e. an accident or something that would require them to replace engine components... it's sh1t like that that will get you in some deep sh1t. ... Then they cancel you.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
well, in california (where i call home) it isnt legal to have the damn thing on there in the first place. so over here, we wouldnt expect our insurance companies to cover the repair or replacement of an illegal part.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.