Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Zoltiz. You posted in another thread about a PnP harness for Scion/Bazooka subs. I looked at the Bazooka site and can't find a "F.A.S.T" connector for Toyota/Scion. Can you tell me where you picked up the harness you are talking about? Thank you

Originally posted by zoltiz@Sep 9 2004, 05:25 AM
$40 8" Bazooka EL Tube, hooked up via Scion/Bazooka PnP harness, sits on the left side of the trunk (does not cover up the trunk cover flaps and takes 2 seconds to remove). Sounds nice, too
Zoltiz, where did you get the harness from? And how much was it?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not sure if this is the same harness you are talking about, but I ordered mine from Toyota this morning (plugs into the stock head unit and runs to the back of the car to plug into the sub). I have an EL6A-HP tube sub I'm gonna try and hook up. The sub is self-amplified so I'll probably have to run power and ground wires to the battery unless there is another way (or the harness is already wired for that). I have the part number for the harness if needed.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
PTS20-52040-WH - that's a toyota/scion part number for the harness. I think I paid in the range of $30-40 - don't remember exactly, cause I ordered it with some other things. Ask Ken from http://trdsparks.com for the price.

P.S. Could have just PM'd me instead of screaming on the forum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.