Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was checking out some of the other boards and came across this video of the ZPI turbo stage kits...

Scion Turbo Stage 1 Video

Here's their dyno for the stage 0 turbo...

Dyno Sheet Stage 0

I see the pre order pricing is $2400. for the Stage 0 kit...230HP

What do you guys think...looks promising.

Lo Bux...ideas/thoughts..???

·
Registered
658 Posts
I read a lot about over at scionlife. The way they they talk it seens that they know stuff, but recenlty some people popped and said that they were just like tctunerz scamming people. I wont be getting anything until someone else gets something from them and gives us some positive feedback. I love to see some turbo kit extually coming out even thou i never heared of ZPI.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
I haven't heard anything bad about the Turbo only extra parts that ZPI is selling and trying not to make false promises on the shipping dates plus they say that they are telling the customers that they are waiting on the parts themselves.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Is it me, or does that tC have stock rims on the back tires, and aftermarkets on the fronts? Anyway, this looks pretty promising. Now if only I had $2,400...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I see the pre order pricing is $2400. for the Stage 0 kit...230HP

What do you guys think...looks promising.[/b]
My advise is to wait until most members get them on their cars. All I've seen from them so far are videos of their car.

I can show you videos and even a turbo on my car too if 10 people send me $2400/each. But that would be my car, not the 10 people that sent money.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I think we've been through this same discussion about Scionspeed. Same deal: pay "reduced" prices up front, and get turbo system. From what I now understand, Scionspeed is having trouble delivering, and hasn't yet filled the pre-orders they received.

Any decent shop will have the money to finance a kit buy. If they can't finance all the parts and pieces to put the kits together themselves, what kind of service can you expect to receive after the sale?

I have NEVER seen ANY turbo kit for a Supra that advertised pre-orders. HKS, GReddy, and Blitz have never had their customers put their money up first before they made a kit. I am extremely skeptical of any venture asking for money first to provide a kit later.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Very interested in this kit....... got smoked by a saturn lastnight, cant have that.
so its not shipping yet???

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Jun 30 2005, 06:48 PM
I think we've been through this same discussion about Scionspeed. Same deal: pay "reduced" prices up front, and get turbo system. From what I now understand, Scionspeed is having trouble delivering, and hasn't yet filled the pre-orders they received.

Any decent shop will have the money to finance a kit buy. If they can't finance all the parts and pieces to put the kits together themselves, what kind of service can you expect to receive after the sale?

I have NEVER seen ANY turbo kit for a Supra that advertised pre-orders. HKS, GReddy, and Blitz have never had their customers put their money up first before they made a kit. I am extremely skeptical of any venture asking for money first to provide a kit later.
Scionspeed has seemingly vanished. At least ZPI posts nearly every day.

·
Registered
414 Posts
HAHA it was the Redline... he had it debaged though, looked like the regular ion with a spoiler..... first gear i wasent that far back, 2nd and he was gone haha, ya i talked to him, sure loved his plastic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.