Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3 week old tC, and am looking to do a nice detialing job. the concensus seems to be that Zaino is the way to go, but their site is a bit overwhelming (I'm a total novice when it comes to detailing - have always taken my cars to the local hand wash, but want to take care of the tC myself). Anyone have a Clif's Notes version of what products to get, and tips for application? Like I said, the car is 3 weeks old, has been washed once at the hand wash, and received one waxing (also from the hand wash - carnuba wax, brand unkonwn). I have no blemishes, swirls, etc., that I need to correct. Just looking to give it a good treatment that I can maintain, but bare in mind this will be my first time really detailing a car.

Also, if anyone thinks Zaino is NOT the way to go, would love to hear those arguments too.

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info. After cross referencing the Zaino site I have purchased and received the suggested products, and am just awaiting a free weekend day to dial the car in. It's Black Cherry Pearl so, like the color or not, I think it will be tremendously responsive to this treatment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.