Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone used the Z-8? If so, how did you like vs. the Z-6, and is the ease of application the same? I've put 2 coats of the Z-2pro on my car, 2 weeks apart, using the Z-6 each time, and am pretty amazed at the results. I can't speak highly enough about the quality of their products, and how user friendly they are.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
We have talked about Zaino exhaustively. Please do a search or read through the many pages of this section to find your answer, thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"We have talked about Zaino exhaustively."

No ####. Hence the need for a new topic about a more focused subject. Unfortunately the search function won't let you doe a search for Z-8, or Z8, since they're less than 4 characters. Doing a search for Zaino finds 3 pages of topics, most of which I've read at one point or another, and I don't recall any pointed discussion about Z-8. I seem to remember one guy that uses it daily, but that's not how the manufactur suggests it be used. I'm not about to pour through 3 pages of topics to hopefully find a discussion that may or may not exist. With it also being a fairly new product, I'd say it's likely that someone has used it recently, and not posted about it yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, so here's my take on Z-8. I'm fairly underwhelmed. The car looks shiny as hell, but I did add 2 more coats of Z-2 pro, so that could account for it. I did 1/2 of the hood and stepped back, and I really couldn't tell the difference from the untreated side, though I was working in the shade, where it would have been hard to tell. From a distance the car looks amazing. There are a couple of spots where you can see streaks, but only if you're looking from a foot or less away. I used sparingly, and wiped completely dry. Also went back and hit the streaky spots, but they didn't go away. The anti-static properties are supposed to help keep dust off, but it's only been 2 days, and i have a good bit of dust. I don't see any real improvement. Maybe I need to use it a few more times, but as of now, my impression is that the Z-6 is as effective, and more forgiving to apply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.