Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first time ordering and using the Zaino wash and wax products was delightful. The product came fast with great instructions, and worked great. I am especially fond of the car wash, which made quick work of pollen dust, tree sap, and bird droppings which have assaulted my car lately. It is shining today! The wash smells very nice, which makes this chore actually pleasant. The products are a bit pricy, but last a long time.
There are even more detailed instructions on the Zaino web site on every aspect of cleaning and waxing a car, and when I called the company, Mr. Zaino himself answered and was super nice.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I agree with you. All of the Zaino products are awesome. I just clay bared and Z2'd and Z5'd my car yesterday. I only wish they had a product that can fix all of my rock chips
. If you do get their products I highly recommend going through the whole process, clay bar, to Z5 to Z2 to Z6 (the spray stuff). It works great and your car ends up looking fantastic.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'll second this. I got the Total Protection kit from Zaino Bros. (z2, z5, z6, z7, z18 Claybar and the awesome ZFX accelerator) and used it on my brand new SW TC. Amazing shine and smoothness, and so much more glossy/smooth than the dealer's wax job.

I thought it would be a lot of work, because there are so many steps, but it actually went pretty quickly compared to other products I've used on other cars. The washing, claybar and first polish took the same time as with any other brand, but the rest goes very quickly. Now that it is done, it takes hardly any work at all to maintain the shine.

My advise to those looking into Zaino stuff: make sure to get the ZFX accelerator. It seems complicated, but it really isn't, and it really is the key to the whole system reaching it's glossiest potential, and saving you time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.