Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you'd like to help spread the word about Your Scion tC Online Community to other tC owners you come across, or anyone interested in knowing more about them, you can now provide them with a handout for the site...

download here

And if you'd like to email your friends about the site you can always use the form on this page:
click here

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
good stuff, eric. i'll download and print from work. theyve got more ink here than i do at home. got any more business cars? i am about to run to office depot and get some printed for my work, was going to order a box for the site to pass out here since i am out. same card? or do you want to design a new one? let me know, i am going to order them when i get back from seattle this weekend.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Well, there is a little event my dealership is having on October 12th for new car owners (Scion and non-Scion).

I'll definitely print some out to take with me to Philly and to have in my car for the dealership sponsored event.

Thanks much for access to it!!

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Excellent idea. I was about to hand out flyers of my own but you beat my laziness to it. haha

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
How did I never see this thread before??

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
slacker... lol.. j/k

1 - 13 of 13 Posts