Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my yoursciontc.com decal in the mail today and, silly me, I only got one. Should I put it on the Drivers side (left) or Passenger side (right)?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I say keep the one you have in the envelope for now and spend $3.50 on another one. One you have them both you won't have to choose...Plus it'll look better.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I'll do that, but in the meantime, I'm going to Exposed this saturday and definitely want to represent yoursciontc.com. So I have to choose a side for the one that I have. I was hoping more than 1 person would vote.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So with 2 whole votes, the winner is....drumroll please...the left side! I'm putting it on now...the poll is over.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

There you have it, folks. My sticker.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Coolio! Looks like K's FM now.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, but she's got 2 on her FM.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
You're half way there. That's better than no-way!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
True, true.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
get another. I gave one of mine away.... I have one left. I guess I can get another. I as also thinking on putting in in the center bottom of the rear window.

or I will just get another.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
cough up some dollars for eric!!! buy twelve and strategically place them around the car.

5whp for each sticker.

·
Registered
346 Posts
depends on where more people will see you. if u like to drive fast ur probably more in the left lane so put it on ur right, but if u want it next to your head, id put it on the drivers side. stickers are just for advertising, so put it where the most people are gonna see it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.