Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have to share, tomorrow is my flint mica tC's birthday. I got a hold of my dealer out of impatience (I've been waiting for a month) and he got a hold of Scion and apparently it's being built tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! It will be here in 2 weeks
So what should I name it? Any ideas???

·
Registered
936 Posts
wow sounds awesome, i wonder how they new it was being built tommorow!!!!!!!!!??!??!! Name it TCrazy, thats an AWESOME NAME! - T

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's probably an order number or something that they send out to the manufacturing plant that gets "attached to a car"... you know, like ordering a pizza... all pizzas start out looking the same but they all have destinations (I'm eating pizza).

Anyways, I'm thinking of having a party... good excuse right?!?! Anyone that lives in Colorado want to come? My place, 2 weeks from Saturday!! Lots of beer!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
dammit, why cant anyone from Boston have a tC party!!!!! again, congrats on ur new car.....what color/options?? - t

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No cool options... I think I went into this before, it's a grad present from my dad and I couldn't talk him into anything but I can always get more later.

Flint Mica, floor mats, side-curtain airbags, bumper protector....I think that's it, although I have a little cash saved up to get some other stuff I probably don't need...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Awesome, I bet youre going to love it! If you have any questions please dont hesistate to ask, we are all here to help out! - t

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've already read almost all these posts and done all the research that is humanly possible but I'll let you know if I have questions once I get the car.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Congrats on your news... I hope your dealer keep to his/her story... cause I've heard that ppl who are waiting for tCs with side airbags have to wait like 2-3 months. Power to you if you get it in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Originally posted by TCrazy@Sep 8 2004, 09:13 PM
dammit, why cant anyone from Boston have a tC party!!!!! again, congrats on ur new car.....what color/options?? - t
t- lets do do it, got a place in sharon ma (south shore) privet beach on a lake right next to a little leage/tennis/basketball/skate feild plenty of parking....got freinds that live in the brighton area,(parking a little tougher) so i have locals to have a "TC party" i don't drink so it would have to be byob.

·
Registered
12 Posts
So I have to share, tomorrow is my flint mica tC's birthday.[/b]
My Azure Pearl's B- Day is the 9th, too. That's today!!! So, does that mean they're twins??? Oh no wait..there must be more than just two tC's built on the same day, right?
Well..... that means they're from the same litter!!
I'm naming mine Baby Blue Demon, I think, cuz my school's mascot is the BLue Demon and I'm trying to get into this whole school spirit thing... Either that or something equally cheesy....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happy birthday to your Scion too!!! What sign is Sept 9th? Virgo?? Maybe that's what I'll name my car.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by imasaf@Sep 8 2004, 10:32 PM
I've heard that ppl who are waiting for tCs with side airbags have to wait like 2-3 months. Power to you if you get it in 2 weeks.
I've already been waiting since mid-July... so even though I'm getting it in two weeks, I've already been waiting two months.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Ok... I'm still questioning the fact that its being built just today... cause the shipping alone will take a while for the tCs to get here to the states from Japan... plus the cars have to go through US Customs... then it still needs to be shipped to the dealership. I really hope the dealers really stick to their dates for you.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by tfd666+Sep 9 2004, 11:46 AM-->QUOTE (tfd666 @ Sep 9 2004, 11:46 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-TCrazy
@Sep 8 2004, 09:13 PM
t- lets do do it, got a place in sharon ma (south shore) privet beach on a lake right next to a little leage/tennis/basketball/skate feild plenty of parking....got freinds that live in the brighton area,(parking a little tougher) so i have locals to have a "TC party" i don't drink so it would have to be byob.
[/b]
damnit, if the host doesnt drink then its not a party! sounds like you have a really nice place though?!?! lucky! - t

·
Registered
118 Posts
Originally posted by Anakin23@Sep 8 2004, 09:08 PM
Anyways, I'm thinking of having a party... good excuse right?!?! Anyone that lives in Colorado want to come? My place, 2 weeks from Saturday!! Lots of beer!!!
Seriously?!?
I live in Lakewood, and if I get a break from moving, I'll join the party!!

-K

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Awesome!!! I'll let you know when I get my car then... I see that yours is flint mica too... that's all I've seen in Colorado so far

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congrats on the tC. Just hope the next 2-weeks don't kill you. I had an issue where they said it would be in and then.....Sorry you car did not get allocated due to color allocations among dealers, or some BS. Hope they mean it is being built and sent to you. I'm still working on the name: all I know is the car is sexy, sassy, and damn well sophiscated. Just my opinion though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Originally posted by Anakin23@Sep 9 2004, 02:27 PM
Awesome!!! I'll let you know when I get my car then... I see that yours is flint mica too... that's all I've seen in Colorado so far
Haha, yeah! I've seen three parked flint tCs, a cherry and an indigo drove past me. That's all I've seen, but I KNOW there are more out there!!

Have fun,
-K

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
lol...this is such a cute topic. Yes, I'm a guy and I said cute. Nice to have a break from some of the more serious topics.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Originally posted by TCrazy+Sep 9 2004, 02:12 PM-->QUOTE (TCrazy @ Sep 9 2004, 02:12 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2004, 11:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-TCrazy
@Sep 8 2004, 09:13 PM

damnit, if the host doesnt drink then its not a party! sounds like you have a really nice place though?!?! lucky! - t[/b]
not bragging just throwing it out there
. don't drink yes....party..like a rockstar

1 - 20 of 20 Posts