Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you guys seem to enjoy photoshop and are pretty good at it. I was wondering if someone can paint the stock wheels black, but keeping the lip the way it is, as in this example onto this image:

Dave? Kevin? Ed? I'd really appreciate anyone's help. Thanks, guys.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Kinda ruff but i guess thats what you meant...

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I'll do one when I get back home; do you want just the spokes black (stock rim), or do you want the whole wheel black?

-Ed

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the spokes and the center, if possible without the lugnuts, but if that's too complicated, then just a more defined version of what JustWhite did(Thanks).

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not showing :-(

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Nov 10 2005, 09:32 PM
copy and paste the link in a new window, u'll see it
or not.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you guys think it would look good on a FM, or would the difference between the black wheels and FM be too striking?

EDIT: Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Sheesh!

I may not do the coolest mods/chops, or even bother swapping wheels on cars, but I don't play around with color swaps.

I don't kill myself on them either; this took me only 10 minutes.

-Ed

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by Pharoh@Nov 10 2005, 06:43 PM
Do you guys think it would look good on a FM, or would the difference between the black wheels and FM be too striking?

EDIT: Thanks, Dave
Imho stock color is best w/FM.

-Ed

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Woot! I finally found the thread where ZeroMotorsport shows the same paint job on his FM. Just thought I'd link it here since it's basically the same topic.
Painting Wheels.
Still feel the same way about it, Jake? Thanks for your feedback guys, and appreciate the help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.