Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i was looken around for some light weight rims and i found these and i think they are cool and they only weigh 15lbs. So if everyone out there could tell me what they think that would be great

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Rick (raamaudio) has a set of these. They're sweet. If they came in 8.5 wide, I'd've got them instead of my 5Zigen GN+.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I dont know about that, before last winter i was looking to get steelies with snow tires, i called about 10 different places and none said i could downsize to a steelie, due to out oversized rotor i believe???? dosent really make sense to me that i couldnt put a 16 or 15 on there, someone with a corola needs to give it a try for all of us!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Those enkeis would look great on an iip or nb tc. way better than the steelies are going to look on the tC.[/b]
NB = Nautical blue..... don't ask your questions twice, especially when they've already been answered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.