Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
4,894 Posts
That's not yellow, that's PUKE!

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Originally posted by dasfook@Sep 27 2005, 12:32 PM
Here is my first attempt at photoshopping a tC. Of course I had to use Ed's, it seems to be a trend around here. Hope you don't mind.
Me, I don't mind--I kind of like having my car become the unofficial most-photochopped-car subject.

As for your chop I think it's pretty neat in an art-noire kind of way.

-Ed

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Sep 27 2005, 03:32 PM

Here's a quick yeller one.
This one and most other attempts using my car will likely come out looking like a metallic tone of whatever color you're going for; like this one it looks like a funky gold or metallic yellow, not regular solid or bright yellow (maybe we should call this, Hyper Yellow Pearl?
).

A very good car to get solid color changes from that don't look pearlescent (sic?) or metallic would be an RS 1.0.

That's my little photochop hint for the night.

-Ed

PS Feel free to continue chopping my car; I like seeing how it could have turned out.

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Sep 27 2005, 03:29 PM
For the same reason you type the way you do.
i'll buy you a drink for that.

ed - you have my vote for the most frequently modified car in the world, even if its just photoshop. i have seen your tC in so many configurations its ridiculous.

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Sep 27 2005, 07:21 PM
I was going for the metallic gold look.

Seeing as how I use it 8-10 hours a day, Photoshop is one thing I don't need help with.
Now there's one guy that actually uses Photoshop more than myself (I used to do about 6 hours of Photoshop, Illustrator and QuarkXpress daily when I worked part time in a print shop) but nowadays I work for a financial company where I see Kondor+ and Excel more than anything.

-Ed

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.