Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by dasfook@Sep 27 2005, 12:32 PM
Here is my first attempt at photoshopping a tC. Of course I had to use Ed's, it seems to be a trend around here. Hope you don't mind.
Me, I don't mind--I kind of like having my car become the unofficial most-photochopped-car subject.

As for your chop I think it's pretty neat in an art-noire kind of way.

-Ed

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
this was the first pic i did when i got to no about photoshop, color change and the "neon" lol
some dude found me on xanga and ask me about the color too, obviously he doesnt no much about tC, but he said he owns one too

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Sep 27 2005, 03:32 PM

Here's a quick yeller one.
This one and most other attempts using my car will likely come out looking like a metallic tone of whatever color you're going for; like this one it looks like a funky gold or metallic yellow, not regular solid or bright yellow (maybe we should call this, Hyper Yellow Pearl?
).

A very good car to get solid color changes from that don't look pearlescent (sic?) or metallic would be an RS 1.0.

That's my little photochop hint for the night.

-Ed

PS Feel free to continue chopping my car; I like seeing how it could have turned out.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Sep 27 2005, 03:29 PM
For the same reason you type the way you do.
i'll buy you a drink for that.

ed - you have my vote for the most frequently modified car in the world, even if its just photoshop. i have seen your tC in so many configurations its ridiculous.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Sep 27 2005, 07:21 PM
I was going for the metallic gold look.

Seeing as how I use it 8-10 hours a day, Photoshop is one thing I don't need help with.
Now there's one guy that actually uses Photoshop more than myself (I used to do about 6 hours of Photoshop, Illustrator and QuarkXpress daily when I worked part time in a print shop) but nowadays I work for a financial company where I see Kondor+ and Excel more than anything.

-Ed

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.