Scion tC Forums banner

look at the pics. Should I get the overlays?

• YES! Get them NOW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah sure.

• Maybe.

• Probably not.

• EEWWWW Gross! No way.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting yellow overlays for my headlights from Rock Blocker. I have photoshopped my tC's headlights to what they would look like with the overlays on. Let me know what you think. Also I have no plans on painting the cf hood. I like unpainted and that is the way it will stay.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Eww... do you know what yellow looks like!? that is ugy..just my 2 cents. hope it turns out well if you doi t though.. gag.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Oct 31 2005, 12:29 PM
isnt that your car in the picture though?
Those're his car photochopped to show how it would look with yellow overlays.

-Ed

·
Registered
250 Posts
no it dont look good on the yellow overlay, maybe dark color like black, just my 2 cent

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I might smoke the headlights to match my tails. But I have other things to spend $$$ on. I thought the yellow looked cool when I first did it, but they look progressively worse each day.

Edit... I just saw that somebody voted "YES! get them NOW!" Are you joking or do you really like being that different?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by kurker@Oct 31 2005, 07:36 AM
alright I get it, it sucks.
we are not done driving the point home yet, kurker. you need three or four pages of "ewww gross" before we will believe you know how we feel...

glad you decided not to rock them. and for the record, i like your hood.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.