498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yay for my Digi Cam!...lol

she looks great

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Better then Driving my Grey Firebird next to it, its better in a different way..

·
Registered
675 Posts
Originally posted by fiream@Aug 18 2005, 07:13 AM
I got new new TC today!!!!! BCP Base Model
Couldn't add any option, they wouldnt aprove my loan with them
But i'll add some in the comming weeks

Rob

pics to come!
hey let us know if you have any rattles in the car in any place (sunroof, hatchback, glovebox, etc).. always wanting to know if they fixed them on the '06..

that's a great digi cam! finally a true color of the bcp! looks great congrats..

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was supposed to get my tC today!! But the dealership is missing some paperwork from Scion Corporate and the business manager has tomorrow off, so now I must wait until Saturday! But I saw, Nautical Blue looks amazing in the sun!!! Oh yeah, they also "forgot" to order my lip spoiler. Needless to say, I'm somewhat pissed! As are my parents that delayed their vacation a day because I was told I would have the car today and they wanted to see it. What do you guys think, should I be a jerk and demand some freebies?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Congrats on your new tC, I've had mine for about a week now. I'm happy with it, not loving it since i got screwed over in trying to get my 350z. So i'm making the best of it by buying parts for my car, and spending it on myself. As for EnronCFO, if you like to ask for a freebie like oil change, service up, that would be cool. Sorry about the delay. GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
675 Posts
because it was a huge problem in the 05's and a couple of 06 owners have reported rattles as well.. so since yours is newer (just getting it) and figuring you have a later production run.. we can figure out when it was fixed (rattles) that's why..

hey if since you don't have rattles, would you mind giving us the last 6 digits of your VIN? it's nothing that is security oriented.. those last couple digits means what the production run number was of your car.. thanks..

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.