Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone else ever seen the xtC emblem for the back of the car? i was at my local street races and there was a scion there with xtC on his trunk where the normal tC badge goes. if so, I WANNA BUY ONE!!!

ill try to get a pic of it next week

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MY GOD!!! ITS GENIUS!!! SOME ONE SHOULD MARKET THEM! really... tho, thats a good idea, ill try that THANKS!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Sigh...rice is pretty much any attempt to make your car look like something it's not or another car.

BMW 323 with M3 emblems = rice
Honda with Type-R emblems = rice
Any NA car with Turbo or SC emblems = rice

etc.

Forgot a big one: any car with vertical doors besides a lambo or delorean = rice

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by simplespirit@Jan 13 2006, 04:48 PM
Forgot a big one: any car with vertical doors besides a lambo or delorean = rice
i beg to differ. mercedes used gullwings well before delorean was snorting cocaine out of the back seat of a time machine.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I dont' equate gullwings with vertical lift, Lamborghini style doors. You don't need to be a contortionist to get in and out, even if you are of a portly stature with gullwing doors. Pulling them down can be very entertaining though.

I've always though the Veilside gullwing Supra was the coolest of modded Supras (for appearance only).

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Jan 18 2006, 04:17 PM
I dont' equate gullwings with vertical lift, Lamborghini style doors.
and you shouldnt. they are decidely different.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.