Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Scion Evolution SoCal Xmas Party

*Scion Evolution will hosts its 2nd Annual Christmas Party. It will be on Dec. 4th the day after XDL. The location will be at Marie Callendars on Orangethorpe next to National's sports bar. it will be from 11am-4:30pm. The cost will only be $10 and includes meal for each member. THERE ARE ONLY 60 SPOTS AVAILABLE. The spaces will be honored on a first come first serve basis. Please list your name if you intend on attending the function. Remember, a few members will coming from out of town to join us for the XDL and the Holiday luncheon, please reserve promptly.

There will also be a "white elephant" gift exchange like last year, a minimum $20 gift value to join in on the gift exchange. Thanks much and hope to see your names on the list. Happy Holidays!

Marie Callendar's Restaurant 5960 Orangethorpe Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620 714-522-0170 | FAX 714-522-6829

Contact Becky for spot reservation or post on SE thread here PARTY ROLLCALL
DIRECTIONS CLICK FOR MAP

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i just cant get into a scion meet at marie calendars.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Dec 1 2005, 01:56 PM
i just cant get into a scion meet at marie calendars.
Yeah, I can see your point there. However, a meetup is a meetup. Now if it was at IN-N-OUT....

Hey, we should schedule a 4th of July event. Something big where we can invite a whole lot of people. Perhaps Longo Toyota would like to host it...hmmm...

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
when i think party of any sort, i dont associate it with fast food or an overhyped denny's. that just doesnt say party to me.
now, if they had rented out the viper room or something, thats a party. but marie calendar's? maybe its just me, but that doesnt seem very Scion-like.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Indeed but you must remember they are keeping our underaged Scion owners in mind. The bigger events that are most popular amongst Scion owners are geared towards the older crowd.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Yeah Damon. The older crowd. Like me. Lots of events for older Scion owners like me!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Dec 1 2005, 10:09 PM
Yeah Damon. The older crowd. Like me. Lots of events for older Scion owners like me!
if you count our days in the garage, we "older" guys have plenty of events to keep us away from marie calendars.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by nY1018@Dec 3 2005, 08:08 PM
is marie calendars one of those westsider things? why havent i ever seen one here?
All we get here are their frozen products at the local supermarket.

Speaking of West Coast things I really wish we had here:

Fry's Electronics
In-N-Out
Jack In the Box
"Real tacos"

-Ed

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Fry's is down south too.. I love goin to Frys when i go to texas.

Jack in the box is way too greasy.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by EddNog+Dec 3 2005, 08:10 PM-->QUOTE (EddNog @ Dec 3 2005, 08:10 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-nY1018
@Dec 3 2005, 08:08 PM
is marie calendars one of those westsider things? why havent i ever seen one here?
All we get here are their frozen products at the local supermarket.

Speaking of West Coast things I really wish we had here:

Fry's Electronics
In-N-Out
Jack In the Box
"Real tacos"

-Ed [/b]
God bless America

*little tear*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.