Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SET (South East Toyota) is offering a new XM Radio Program. Purchase the XM unit at $279.00 and receive Free activation and One Free Years' Subscription, a $176.00 value. Mention yoursciontc in the 'special instructions' section and get an additional $10.00 off. We have a new stock of Tuners and Cards.

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?...23&parts_id=623

Ken

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Ken@Mar 8 2005, 02:54 PM
SET (South East Toyota) is offering a new XM Radio Program. Purchase the XM unit at $289.00 and receive Free activation and One Free Years' Subscription, a $140.00 value. While supplies last.

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?...23&parts_id=623

Ken
Mention yoursciontc in your order and take another $10.00 off through March.

Ken

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Scion accessories suck more and more. First they were charging $600 for the tuner, then dropped the price to $300, now another drop - people who got it for $600 are probably extatic now.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's just like the stock market. You can never buy at the lowest low point or sell at the highest high point. You just never know where the prices are going next sometimes. Of course, if you're like me, I always bought at the wrong time and had to forget the stock market existed before I went broke.

Ken

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
XM Update: We now have the last of the Tuners and the "FREE" Years Service cards from SET. We have a total of 27 Tuners for the tC and when they are gone the sale is over. These should last us through into the month of May for those that are interested.

Remember: Mention the extra $10.00 discount for yoursciontc members and I'll deduct that from the order.

Ken

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update: We now have 60 FREE Activation and Service cards left. Toyota is out of them, so when ours are gone the sale is over. I'll keep you up to date. EXTRA: The price just dropped to $279.00 and the extra $10 discount still applies for yoursciontc members. Just note the $10 extra discount in the 'special instructions' section and I'll take it off your order on my end. Have a good one.

Ken

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Geneo@Apr 8 2005, 05:03 PM
It is a real good deal as of this month XM radio increased their monthly fee from $9.99 to $12.99..I think starting on the 2nd of April. They are the same rate as Sirrus then.
We are covering the price increase that took place April 1 also, so you'll still get a full free year and free activation.

Ken

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't know the exact terminology on some of the stuff, but I was just wondering what was included in the kit. Is the scion head unit XM ready or do you have to buy the cradle and all? If it is XM ready you should only have to buy the Commander kit and the antenea stuff right?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Ken@Apr 20 2005, 02:17 PM
I have 3 Tuners left for the tC and 3 Free cards. I do expect more cards and tuners in the first week of May.

Ken
We do have Tuners and Cards in stock and will be getting more in the next two weeks. We should be good through May.

Ken

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.