Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bf's Uncle is looking into buying an xA. A 2005 one, and he loved the Indigo Ink, I told him to maybe stay away cuz of all the issues the tC is having.

Does anyone know if the xA has the same paint problems?

Also, he said at the dealership, he saw an xA that was stock, except for a custom $1,000 paint job (have no idea what color it was, but he liked it). That's the not limited one is it? Cuz doesn't that come with a whole bunch of other options?

I'm curious as to what he was looking at. And also, should he buy a '05 or '06 (are they even out yet?)?

Thanks.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i havent had anyone come back with the blue xA's (or any other for that matter) regarding paint problems. if he was looking at something priced about 1035 higher, it was most likely the RS 2.0, in spectra blue mica. the other things in the pkg : spoiler, fogs, badged mats, blue interior highlights, blue cup holder and under dash LED's, and a numbered badge, of course. as for the 06 model, we do not have visibility on them yet. i was told yesterday that the 06 x-cars will ship most likely in mid july. as of now we dont know if there is a price increase like the tC, or if there are going to be new features (the new pioneer deck and steering wheel controls are possible, but we cant confirm it yet so i wouldnt want to get any hopes up).
that help?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow. Totally helped. He didn't mention all the extras, so I wasn't sure if it was the RS 2.0 or not.

I'll let him know about the blue.

Helps A LOT!!! Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.