Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to make a long story short...Me and the Wife were going into Sams Club and we happened to notice another TC sitting in the parking lot...much to both of our dismay it was hideous!

The back we thought was bad, until we saw the front and HOLY crap! All I can say is that I am sad...but only for a moment, cause I know that he will wreck it....oh wait...nevermind. I feel bad mainly for the car and I wish I could have blown it up rather than see it like that...sorry you have to see this eye sore.

Matt

ouch!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah the guy standing next to it, my girlfriend got an action shot of him getting into it after he put his groceries away, but its him

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I looks like it's not even lowered. That should have been first thing on his agenda.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
you know it's all about the BLING BLING! haha... yah.. definantly something im NOT going to do to my car

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
It does look kinda neat, but it'd be better if it was done differently.

·
Registered
225 Posts
i dont like it, it looks bad, and the wheels look small, plus whats with the nostrils? wtf? i agree with the topic maker, that is one bad looking tc

·
Registered
454 Posts
Originally posted by jlbracero@Oct 23 2005, 08:36 PM
i dont like it, it looks bad, and the wheels look small, plus whats with the nostrils? wtf? i agree with the topic maker, that is one bad looking tc
Any tC is going to look bad when you compare it to your car...

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by jlbracero@Oct 23 2005, 08:36 PM
dude, fix the sig, its way too big.

and, there are other tCs that look good, or even better, like Ed's, and the green one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.