Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved to Tennessee from California. I'm Mexican and my wife is white so the KKK decided to pay me a visit and they knocked my mirror off and started smashing the rear of my car when I ran outside.

I was bare foot and my gun was in the house so I decided my life was more important than unleashing my anger.

Toyota wants 200 dollars for a mirror. Before I go ahead and do that I wanted to hit you guys up to see if any of you have a mirror from a wrecked car or know somebody who has one.

Go ahead and email me at [email protected]
I'll try to check this thread out as well, but emailing me would be better. Thanks guys.

Edit: Forgot to mention I need a flint Mica colored mirror.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Plissken@Dec 23 2005, 07:47 AM
[offtopic] What part of Tennessee did you move to? I just moved away from Chattanooga [/offtopic]
I moved to Nashville. Hermitage to be exact. I love it here (with the exception of all the biggots). People are super nice and friendly. Way better than Long Beach California anyway.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Wait a minute, there, Digital -- try going here, and searching for the part. You'll have to call around some, but I'm sure you will be able to find a used one. Good luck!

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Indeed, good luck! Not everyone in the south is a biggot. I hope you get a good deal on the part, as having that happen sucks extremely.

*EDIT* Since it is Christmas and all... I got a gift certificate to TRDSparks that you can use if you'd like.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Obike@Dec 27 2005, 12:53 PM
Indeed, good luck! Not everyone in the south is a biggot. I hope you get a good deal on the part, as having that happen sucks extremely.

*EDIT* Since it is Christmas and all... I got a gift certificate to TRDSparks that you can use if you'd like.
Holy Cow! That's nice of you.

I know not everybody in the south is racist. Just a select few. I love the south so far. I'm never moving back to California. The people here are so nice, and traffic here is a joke. I'm spoiled here, driving to work takes me 10 minutes instead of 1 and a half hours.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by basilisk4@Dec 27 2005, 10:44 AM
Wait a minute, there, Digital -- try going here, and searching for the part. You'll have to call around some, but I'm sure you will be able to find a used one. Good luck!
I went ahead and called all the phone numbers on the list. They either didn't have the color I needed or they were very scratched.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
That sucks. The reason I ask is because you could always get a mirror from a different color tC and repaint the painted portion. Just a thought.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by basilisk4@Dec 28 2005, 02:36 PM
That sucks. The reason I ask is because you could always get a mirror from a different color tC and repaint the painted portion. Just a thought.
That's a good idea actually. I'll have to figure out how much it would set me back to paint it as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.