Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to buy: OEM tC 17" wheels WITH tires. I am located in Gainesville, Florida (north-central). Tires should be new/like new.

Anyone nearby, I can drive to you to pick up, and pay cash. Anyone not nearby, I'm more than willing to pay *reasonable* shipping.

Don't suggest ebay -- I know they are there. I just can't bring myself to pay $160 for shipping when in reality it costs about half that.

Email me: [email protected]
AIM: XRS yo

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Originally posted by XRS yo@Feb 1 2006, 12:20 AM
Want to buy: OEM tC 17" wheels WITH tires. I am located in Gainesville, Florida (north-central). Tires should be new/like new.

Anyone nearby, I can drive to you to pick up, and pay cash. Anyone not nearby, I'm more than willing to pay *reasonable* shipping.

Don't suggest ebay -- I know they are there. I just can't bring myself to pay $160 for shipping when in reality it costs about half that.

Email me: [email protected]
AIM: XRS yo
Hey! It's you! You're on Gainesville Racing Forums!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, *another* corolla with tc rims. I happen to be quite fond of them and want to maintain an oem appearance (as does everyone else who does the same thing). Tossed around the idea of celica gt-s wheels, but .. eh, they're boring. whats your point anyway?

And yes, I am on GVR... I run it. Wanna sell me your wheels?

and that black RSX in your cardomain lives in the same apt complex as me.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Actually I'm on GVR with the same name but I don't post there much. I would but I don't have any money right now to buy a new set of wheels + tires plus my gf already asked if she could have them if I decide to buy new wheels + tires...

You live at Sundowne or Polos? I actually live next to the Polos (Countryside).

EDIT: Funny thing is that she has a Corolla too. I've actually seen a white Corolla around with the tC rims and a blue Matrix..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.