Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i wouldn't buy this thing. Although it's nifty, $100 and 4 hours of my time are not worth my laziness. I just keep the damn thing open.

·
Registered
453 Posts
thats awesome definitely interested

·
Registered
98 Posts
i dont know if i would buy from them unless someone else did and they were really a reliable store. I was actually planning on doing that exact same thing, but i could probably do it myself and save some money, although it would take alot longer.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Definitely a cool idea. But it's not worth $100 to me. I might go for it at $50.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
already have a free one, its called my fingertip

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
thats high class hooker money! lol jk really i am...only wish i could talk my gf into the trd springs

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
"use the fosssss" or make a compromise and get her a nice gift, make her feel guilty then buy the springs anyway. Any problems/arguments may be solved with make-up sex thereafter.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Originally posted by whosthatrussian@May 31 2005, 08:05 AM
...Any problems/arguments may be solved with make-up sex thereafter.
^ spoken like a true veteran

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think its a good idea, But like the others Do-it-yourself guys Radio Shack probably has all you need. 4 hrs. sound like a long time for that job, but better slow than sorry.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Meh, can buil dit myself for much cheaper. You can get all the needed materials from Radio Shack.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
If you want to do this - don't bother with radio shack - just get this $100 kit - will save you a lot of frustration.

I'm kinda thinking about it, but not bored enough to actually order it

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.