Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. My wait is approaching 8 weeks. I'm sick of having the dealer repeatedly tell me that the car will be coming "next week." So I did a quick search and found out that not only is Carmax a Scion dealer (at least in WI) but they also have a few in stock. The TCs are also the same price as one would find at a Toyota dealer (so no Carmax mark up).

I just wanted the opinions of this fine forum, esp those who sell the TC
Should I buy from Carmax or wait it out with Toyota?

THANKS!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'd go with them if it is a new car and it is the same price.

That sucks about the wait, man. My local scion dealer has about 5 tc's on the lot right now...

late

·
Registered
266 Posts
I would not hesitate to get the tC from Carmax. Since the pricing is fixed there is no need to shop around to much. It is obvious that that the other dealer is not really dependable..it may not be their fault..then again it may be. Carmax sells new cars in several areas of the country and have taken over some fairly decent new car dealerships in the D.C. area as well. Grab it while you can. The dealers around Richmond are starting to have then in stock most of the time too..now.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
shoot. if they have one and it is the same price and it is new.....

get-er-done.

sucks to be your local scion dealer. there shouldn't be any problem with warranty.

happy shopping.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by moriarty@Jan 25 2005, 06:57 PM
shoot. if they have one and it is the same price and it is new.....

get-er-done.

sucks to be your local scion dealer. there shouldn't be any problem with warranty.

happy shopping.
poser!!! its "git ir done!!!" Dirty South wanna be. Sorry for the interruption.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Still wrong. It's git-r-done. I know cause my aunt's so big she can jump up in the air and get stuck!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Carmax rocks. I almost drove out to WI/IL to pick up a tC when I was shopping for mine. Lucky for one local dealer they had a barebone black 5-speed in stock...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.