1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
453 Posts
it looks like a snow plow.....that could be great in the midwest!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
wow, now that really looks like a transformer. or something paul walker would be getting out of. well, both, actually. kinda seems as though they want the tC to look like the last gen celica, but on steroids.

·
Registered
250 Posts
that is ugly, it don't even look like a tc

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Yea that us the worst Body kit that i have ever seen for the tC i dont really think any of them look good except for lip kits so i am keeping mine al stock on the out side and doin all performance.

·
Registered
74 Posts
The Front is Fugly. But If You take a look at the rear shot, its not that bad. I'm actuallty feeling the rear bumper and the sideskirts. I think if you guys really look at it, its the front that is catching you off gaurd. It would look aight with another front bumper like kaminari or buddy kit 2, or even abs dynamics lip. Most of the rear bumpers for body kits are boring as hell, at least this one has some creativity. But, as for the front, WTF were they thinking.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.