Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've tried all those links with the .PDF manual and all the other wiring things that I have found on the forums but I just can't find information that all matches up, all the places I've looked at have conflicting colors that don't match up with what the other one says.

Here's the question:

I will be installing a small powered sub in my tC and I need to know what colors are for the two rear speakers. Also, are the wires for the speakers run under the panel next to the door sills? There's a wiring harness on both sides and the one on the driver side has a lot more wires than the passenger side. I need to know this because I will be using the speaker-level inputs on the sub.

Thanks!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't know for sure (haven't got my TC yet) but Toyota has always used to same color wires for speakers over the years. The positive wires for the front speakers are pink and green and the rears are red and black (I don't remember which is left or right).
I don't know if this applies to the Scion brand, but I don't know why they would change it either.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, well I went and removed the stock head unit to see what the colors were and I did find the colors that were in the manual that is on the forums here. So I did that and everything worked out great! The Infinity Basslink subwoofer is pretty impressive for such a small unit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts