Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone...i was wondering what kind of winter tires would be the best.. i would like to know what everyone thinks. i think im gonna buy a set of crappy wheels too so mine dont get messed up..let me know what you think!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
well what i did was i got a nice set of wheels and summer tiers combo, instead of getting some winter tiers to put on the stock wheels, because the tC comes with all-season tiers so i'm hoping that should be good enough. But i'm not really sure so u might want to ask some more people around the board

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Look in the group buy forum - you can get a good set of winter tires with cheap steel rims from TireRack.com... All together it'll cost you about $650 shipped.

Since I just blew a tire, I just bought some Avon Tech M550's (Same ones EddNog has). They're all-seasons with great winter performance too... They'll replace the crappy Potenza RE92's, which have horrible rain/snow performance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.