Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/ gals, I live around Buffalo NY and we get slammed with snow this time a year, lake effect, and the TC with the Stock Potenzas is Decent in the snow from what i have noticed, however the stock rims are becoming a pain in the ass. After we get snow, it gets cought in the slits inbetween the rims, and on the inside of the rims. When i drive some comes off but most wont. This makes my ride Soooooooo Shakey it feels unsafe. I have to get out and poke all of the snow out of my rims then it rides good again. And all my rattles have seemed to get twice as bad with this 10- 20 degree weather. Anyone else having these problems???? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
nah dude, its 80s here on a sunny day!

for florida!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yeah I had that problem friday when we had a big snow storm last week here in cincinnati. Friday I finally went to work and my car was viberating on the highway. I was thinking I might have a flat and pulled over the nearest exit, couldnt pull over on the highway bc the emergency lanes were plowed in.
Checked my tires out and they appeared to be fine to me. Then I called my boyfriend to tell him whats going on.....he told me that I need to get the snow and ice out of my rims. Put on a pair of gloves then stuck my hand in the rims to push all the snow out. Then I got back on the highway and it drives smooth again. Its not really an unsafe thing but more of an annoyance! just brush the snow off and out of the rims and you will be fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.