Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search but found nothing...
Does anyone else have a problem when they smoke & drive..... the ashes immediately go right back into the car?

Does anyone know if there are wind deflectors being made for the tC?

·
Registered
372 Posts
I feel your pain! In my lower back after vacuuming out the car.

It is interesting how cars behave differently. My PT turbo, blows wind in my face (bad for contacts) and requires a second window open to draft all the smoke away, but no ashes inside! My tC, on the other hand, requires only one window open, does not allow wind to blow in my face, but leaves ashes everywhere!

My major bee-otch about the tC as a smoker's car is that rain comes pouring in if one has a window cracked just a hair.

But I digress.
Someone a while back posted a pic of a tC with the wind deflectors on. I don't they said where they were purchased. The car, IMO, did not look that great. I am waiting to see one in person before deciding.

Were I really hankering for a set, I would call several of the car companies that sell them and ask if they made it for the tC.

Keep me posted!!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
They're called VentVisors and have been available on eBay from time to time.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Would love to see them in person. The pic shown did not make me want one real bad. Thanks for showing them!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah thank you for the link.... they must have just posted that auction.... I check eBay almost every day.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by onefunkyfreshdj@Oct 31 2004, 10:06 PM
Yeah thank you for the link.... they must have just posted that auction.... I check eBay almost every day.
I do too, sometimes more than once a day as you can tell.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
<offtopic>

Marty....your disguise can nowhere match....
<---------------- SpineBoy!

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Is that want you went as for Halloween?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Was at work for Halloween. Original vampire

Too bad I couldn't have kept that gear as a souvenier though.
Although it was *very* uncomfortable being strapped into that sucker. I don't recommend it.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Yea, it does not look at all comfortable. Speaking of which, are you starting to feel back to normal yet?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts