Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Thay can't give away the car until enough tickets are sold to pay for the car first. There is a school here that has been raffling off the same Ford Ranger for the past 2 years... the dealership involved won't give the truck up until it is paid for first.
In other words... I wouldn't even try entering that raffle.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Don't worry... I have my eye on him.

·
Registered
614 Posts
yeah it will probably never end because not enough people pay, or you plain just won't win. i see it as a definate lose situation

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Hmm, oddly enough, the sentence about having to be an Arizona resident is no longer on that page anywhere that I can find...

I saw this page about a week ago, and I'm certain it said somewhere -- in the Rules, I think -- that an Arizona mailing address was required in order to win a prize. Strange.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the interest in the raffle.

The rules did not state "Arizona only".
At one time we did have a disclaimer that stated we would only mail to Arizona addresses.
This was because we thought that raffle tickets could not be mailed out of state.

We have sinced learned that raffle tickets can not be mailed anywhere. US Postal Regulation.

We now will email the raffle purchaser their ticket number by email, fill out a raffle stub for them and put it in the drawing.

So it is now open nationwide.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Originally posted by pgd39@Nov 22 2004, 12:06 AM
The raffle is legitimate and will end on Dec 16th.

Sales tax, title and registration fees for the car for Arizona will be paid by the raffle fund.
That is if you make enough money from the raffle to pay for all of it... believe me I know how this works.

Hey guys I have raffle tickets for the 2005 Scion tC Release series that hasn't even come out yet but I have the raffle & I'm gonna post it on eBay too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.