Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just about ready to buy, but I am wondering if the 2012 tC will be any different on the interior. I'm pretty sure the exterior will be the same, but just wondering about the interior. Maybe less plastic-y???

·
Super Moderator
10,409 Posts
^
yeah, it is a "planned" option, so nobody know when or if it will happen yet.
Images are circulating already, though.

I haven't heard anything solid on the changes yet.

·
Registered
957 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
the push start button is only for the release series coming out. the scion will also come with a newer pioneer radio that is pandora ready so u can stream pandora on the radio now. as for the convertable, i havnt seen that yet. the new scion thats coming out will more then likely have it tho. otherwise the interior seems pretty close to normal other then what i stated

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Convertible? Lol, dear lord.

Just pony up to the Toyobaru when it releases..

·
Registered
123 Posts
arnt you talking about the FR-S thats supposed to be getting released within a year or so? thats what they have stuck for the name now

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Yes. But there will be a Scion version, and a Subaru version.

·
Registered
123 Posts
the fr-s is the scion version. i talked to a dealer and thats what he had told me. it was going to have the subaru boxer engine with it as well

·
Super Moderator
10,409 Posts
the scion version is called FT-86, and yes, it is supposed to be powered by a flat 4 front mounted boxer. That model is supposed to be n/a..

IIRC, subaru model will be powered by EJ20

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
^Yup.

·
Registered
123 Posts
well im just stateing what the scion dealer told me. FR-S is what he told me its called for the scions. even says so in the new forum.

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Regardless, you're comparing a turbo boxer, vs an N/A Scion version of a boxer. Lol.

·
Registered
123 Posts
im not comparing anything? were did you hear me compare it to the turbo version? i just had stated what it was called and what engine was going to be inside it. nothing more

1 - 20 of 22 Posts