Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had this thing less than a week now and a funny thing happened Saturday night. I was in Pacific Beach at a place called "Margarita Rocks", total meat market. I got a really good spot right out front.

When I go out to my tC, I found a Giant Teddy Bear holding a Heart that says "I Love You!" and a friggin bag of Potpurii. I think they got the wrong guy, cuz I havn't got any G/Fs that live anywhere near there.

Anyone else in PB with a Flint tC let me know, your girl is coming onto me cuz of my tC...
-s.B

PS:Share some of your unusual stories in this thread too... I'm interested to hear some.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
lol. I've gotten looks in other cars on the streets cuz of the tC, but I haven't had any teddy bears on the car...probably cuz it's been so dirty. I love the FM, but dirt shows so much on it.

I hate living in Arizona where it's either rainy or really dusty. Anyone else in AZ? I've seen a couple of tC's down here in Tucson. Meh, Completely offtopic, but I thought I'd ask.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Originally posted by St0neY_Bol0gnA@Jan 31 2005, 09:14 PM
I think they got the wrong guy, cuz I havn't got any G/Fs that live anywhere near there.
So are you saying that you have more than one GF?

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Here's one, paste from the thread http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2278

Welp, was in the B'ham(Alabama) on my way to visit a friend when this blue si comes pulling alongside me. The car was FILLED with women of the barely-legal variety, excepting the driver (whom was a male, and looks like he's been driving for... 3mos max?). So we begin to mess around back and forth... playing tag and so on, with me continuously(sp?) wooping his butt (I'd drop it down to 3rd gear [2nd if we got down to ~40] and wave him bye-bye). Well I go to get off at exit 250 so I slow down and merge into traffic. They pull alongside me and ALL the chicks flash me... ALL of them. Nice pre-teen set on each one of 'em. I couldn't help myself.... I drop it down into 3rd, kiss em bye-bye, and see their front-end way behind my tail-end.

First time this has EVER happened to me... I <3 tee-see

·
Registered
189 Posts
i live in la jolla with a flint mica. sorry tho, dont know anyone who would leave a teddy bear on my car.

pre-teen? how old is legal in alabama?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by ocscion@Jan 31 2005, 08:29 PM
i live in la jolla with a flint mica. sorry tho, dont know anyone who would leave a teddy bear on my car.

pre-teen? how old is legal in alabama?
I think in Alabama they ignore the age thing as long as she isn't your sister or cousin.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll be taking my tC to AZ Wed night and bartending the FBR (Phoenix Open), It should be interesting spending 6 hours in the tC with my dog.

re alabama: Pretty sure the consenting age there is 16, @ least that's what I heard when I lived in GA.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Twas a joke on the pre-teen, they were all 15-16... and as a college student that's off-limits thus the pre-teen comment. Legal in Alabama though is 16.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I can honestly (although possibly not proudly) say that I wasn't doing anything that would've been affected by that law at either of those ages...

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
I'm pretty sure my last girlfriend was interested in me, in part, to the social seating of my tC. it got some good use for 2 months there.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i have one or two that involve the social space, but this is hardly the forum for such stories.

edit : most of my other stories center around installs and working on the cars. nothing so much fun that it would warrant a read here.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.