Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
okay, curious about something.. i remember back when it was still red, weren't there questions about the why it was automatic? .. you then answered that it was the only one you could get your hands on in time for a show.. i also noticed you have the s/c on there.. did you do a auto to manual conversion? or am i missing something here?

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
its clearly a 5 spd if u look at his interior pic. Are those bottles subs or realy nitrous bottles (im doubting it)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Originally posted by ALaS@Dec 3 2005, 01:32 AM
its clearly a 5 spd if u look at his interior pic. Are those bottles subs or realy nitrous bottles (im doubting it)
those fake shift knobs and boots are gettin quite popular, so that's why i asked. my friend actually did that to his car.. i also looked into it a bit more and i was right about it being automatic..

wide brake pedal and no clutch. so this brings me back to my original question that wandered through my head as i looked through the pics above.. how'd he get the S/C on an auto?!

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Look at the engine bay it is EMPTY all there is is a engonce tranny supercharger every thing else is gone. Also the super charger will fit on an autmatice tC it is only some hard ware issues. he probably bought one and fabricated every thing him self.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Originally posted by ALaS@Dec 3 2005, 01:32 AM
Blah it isnt a 5 spd manual....its auto because if you look very closely he has those manual looking shift knobs and its so noticeable that its automatic....

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by ycart1201@Dec 2 2005, 04:29 PM
im bored with it... other than the color it looks the same.

Nathan
ycart1201
i couldnt agree more.

·
Registered
166 Posts
fake fake and more fake

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.