Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I caught a glimpse of the SEMA Vegas show and I read about how the TC was everywhere! I am gonna add a widebody kit to mine as soon as I get it, but I wanted to shed some light on the subject and ask what you guys are thinking if anything about widebody kits. The one I like the most is by a company called Import Trenz heres the link...

Carbon Fiber Wide Body

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
not too big on body kits, I think too many of them are "extreme" and "over-the-top" and honestly, I wouldn't trust a company with a z at the end of their name.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
you guys and your "z" thing...

too extreme for me, but i can appreciate that kind of stuff for show cars.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
oh, its nothing to do with you directly, or the kit. some of the people here seem to have a problem when companies use a "z" where an "s" would otherwise suffice. seems petty to me, but everyone's got their own thing, i guess.

edit : personalize away. i wouldnt flame on you for that kit. just cause it isnt my cup of tea, doesnt mean that i dont appreciate it. if you like it, man, go for it. its a nice kit.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I'm a stock kinda guy, if I had the money to do performance mods, I'd definitely keep the sleeper look. That of course is just me, and you did ask for our opinions, I'm just simply not a body kit fan, I think aside from looking cool (sometimes) they are useless.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by califax@Jan 19 2005, 11:58 AM
I caught a glimpse of the SEMA Vegas show and I read about how the TC was everywhere! I am gonna add a widebody kit to mine as soon as I get it, but I wanted to shed some light on the subject and ask what you guys are thinking if anything about widebody kits. The one I like the most is by a company called Import Trenz heres the link...

Carbon Fiber Wide Body
You'd pay money to let somebody destroy your car like that?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks guys,

i already saw the obsidian wide body kit. the only drawback to that kit is the fact the wheel wells are too big. they were using 20x8'' i think it and the wheels still arent wide enough for it. i do like subtle though. i liked the 5 axis models kit but i dont want to modify the actual car for the kit. the other manufacturers use bolt on kits which make it easy to change if you don't like them.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
damn marty. just say you dont like it, or dont say anything. no need to be so harsh.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.