Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im new to this forum and i just have a quick ?. im ordering a tc in the next few days and i was just curious as to what to do. i want to get a wide body kit real bad, they look sick. but i was wondering if i should do a drop with it as well. or i should just do the wide body kit and just bigger wheels and tires? also if i do the wide body kit and the drop then what springs do you recommend? and finally what suspension kit do you recomend. thanks again guys.

later, Andy

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
If i got the kit, i would drop it, cars look funny to me when they have kits but arn't dropped. I would recommend the TRD springs... you dont need any other suspension stuff if you get the TRD springs

·
Registered
339 Posts
i love the wide body kit, i think it gives the car a mean look. you deff have to drop it because the drop makes the car look 100x better, even without a body kit. if you plan on getting rims on the car anytime in the future you want to drop it because cars that aren't dropped with nice wheels just look weird just like ham said.

i am going with the trd springs, they are nice out of the factory and give the car a good stance and work well with the stock suspension

·
Registered
339 Posts
i dont think the kaminari is a wide body

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
The only aftermarket body kit I like is that Kaeon kit. Makes the car look like a BMW and is still very classy. But, the price is still $600 and that is JUST PLAIN NUTS if you ask me. I'm leaving my car stock, at least for now, probably for ever.

Now to answer your question, yes I would drop it even if you get wheels because as stated before, it just looks corny to have all that "stuff" on your car and have it the stock height. As far as the wide body kit goes... i'm not a fan. But to each his or her own.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
the KAEON kit is not that nice, and i would not want to risk buying that from tC tunerz. i do, however, like the kaminari ground effects kit. its beautiful.

also, 600 for a bodykit is fairly cheap

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.