Scion tC Forums banner
21 - 40 of 148 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
True, it was gonna happen, BUT WHY ME! why did i have to see it! lol Well let him rice that scion, and as far as my location, CFcc Is where i saw that ugly hell of a car! wat a sad day, i will have nightmares of it. .....Going into my garage and turning on the lights and seeing it instead of my car! lol haaha. I know im evil for posting the picture of the car. But i had to, i couldnt resist!

Discussion starter · #23 ·
HAHAHA, i got it as a gift, thank you very much. lol. not a fan of pinstripes hahah. I just got it as a gift from my mom and dad so i didnt complain. How could i, and as for the pinstipes, i like em. They look nice.

wow....that spoiler is 'interesting'. Have to say though, stickers are stickers and that pinstripe is rough. 1st time I've seen a pinstripe on a tC...kinda kills the lines. IMHO of course. Bottom line - if you (or your parents) bought it, do what ya want. Different strokes..........

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Originally posted by wildpatel@Jul 19 2005, 08:00 PM
Im sorry if i affended u, is that ur car dude?? lol sorry but i saw it and i had to post the pic.
Not offended, dude. You're cool.

Just pointing out the irony of someone bagging on someone else about decals while they choose to sport the pinstripe from hell (pot calling kettle black). Maybe when you get big you'll have the cahones to take the bold move of removing an objectionable add-on even though mommie and daddie bought it for you.
And no it's not my car (get a hint from my handle -bsp, as in "black sand pearl")

So am I allowed to rag on the hideous decals and otherwordly spoiler? I paid for my own car and don't have a pinstripe. Just wanted to make sure that I had your permission.

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Okay, for the sake of affending anyone im sorry, but i just wanted to know if the guy was on here, if u noticed the lol, i was just kidding around and i wasnt serious guys. watever floats ur boat, and i just wanted to know if that dude was on the page so i could say wats up and find out wat mods he did and where he had been getting some of the work done on his car in ocala. jeez, and as for the car from my mom and dad, i earned it and sorry if i get a gift for busting my ass and running a banged up 91 camry all through high school and wat not. jeez. But anyhow, yea ur right, that was mean. so sorry. didnt know it was such a biggie. But i also wanted to see if anyone had seen anything crazier on a tc yet to. Its probably the most i've actually seen in person on a tc, to date. so yea. my b

And o yea, i didnt know wat bsp meant lol. thanks.

wtf not what but who, would put a spoiler on the rear of a fwd car.........
thats like an oximoron, you put a spoiler on the back of a rwd car to get better traction, and stickers don't make 3 hp! ????......... the make 5Hp
, but as far as the tv, whats wrong with that?

Spoilers do nothing on most cars for street applications. This is well known. Some people like them for the sake of appearance. Now the particular kind of spoiler is another issue entirely...

The driver of that tC must like the spoiler because it so thoroughly shows off his lack of taste.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Well the TV, thats wat i wanted to ask the guy! he has this good idea about the tv inside and i wanted to ask him how it worked out and if it was cool to check it out, probably will give me a laugh and walk off now, but yea, that was the only real reason of doing it, I've seen the ones in the head console and the one that sticks out and i hadnt seen one like this, so i was curious to know how that was, if ur on my scion?? lol sorry about the jokes, just being a pain. lol

Yup i vomited twice. I've actually seen a black sand pearl TC around my area before with the same decals on it just in white though. He even has a WHITE freakin spoiler on it that looks dumb. I've seen the car twice but havent had a camera with me. I must admit its ugly along with the one you took a pic of in FL. Im actually gonna go try to find that car and take a pic and post it for you guys. Check back in a few days. I think the kid lives about 10 miles from me. Pz out. Stop killing TC's People!

Someone should swipe the tc to rehabilitate it back to reality, and someone should donate a civic to give to the owner to let them go crazy on a p.o.s. and give a tc its' life back.

21 - 40 of 148 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.