Scion tC Forums banner

WHY! riced tC

36K views 147 replies 78 participants last post by  ViNNiE NB 
#1 ·

I've seen this Tc around Ocala, FL. Does anyone know you this belongs to in florida. The guys got bright blue strips that i think i saw on the skyline in fast and furious and a spolier that just scared me. And a blue box on the dash centered with a tv screen?? Just wondering WHY! fine class turned into complete ass. IMO

See less See more
Discussion starter · #6 ·
Im sorry i had to show the picture but something has to be done about this maddness so it never happens again. The guy must know that its not "kool" and that its just stupid looking. I wanted to leave a note on the car, but i thought why bother. He can see the train wreck. But if anyone one knows who it is please tell. thanks

Discussion starter · #9 ·
NO JOKE! for real. this time i had a camera to take the pic! that is really a tc. im for real. promise on my tc. lol. That is a really tc though, i wish it was a photo chop. I look like a ass driving a tc around and then seeing that riced crap and people thinking how im gonna rice it out like that. so sad. AND NEVER WILL I! sorry but thats sick. I really was like! WOW! i didnt think someone could make the tc look so bad.

Discussion starter · #21 ·
True, it was gonna happen, BUT WHY ME! why did i have to see it! lol Well let him rice that scion, and as far as my location, CFcc Is where i saw that ugly hell of a car! wat a sad day, i will have nightmares of it. .....Going into my garage and turning on the lights and seeing it instead of my car! lol haaha. I know im evil for posting the picture of the car. But i had to, i couldnt resist!

Discussion starter · #23 ·
HAHAHA, i got it as a gift, thank you very much. lol. not a fan of pinstripes hahah. I just got it as a gift from my mom and dad so i didnt complain. How could i, and as for the pinstipes, i like em. They look nice.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Discussion starter · #34 ·
Okay, for the sake of affending anyone im sorry, but i just wanted to know if the guy was on here, if u noticed the lol, i was just kidding around and i wasnt serious guys. watever floats ur boat, and i just wanted to know if that dude was on the page so i could say wats up and find out wat mods he did and where he had been getting some of the work done on his car in ocala. jeez, and as for the car from my mom and dad, i earned it and sorry if i get a gift for busting my ass and running a banged up 91 camry all through high school and wat not. jeez. But anyhow, yea ur right, that was mean. so sorry. didnt know it was such a biggie. But i also wanted to see if anyone had seen anything crazier on a tc yet to. Its probably the most i've actually seen in person on a tc, to date. so yea. my b

And o yea, i didnt know wat bsp meant lol. thanks.

Discussion starter · #38 ·
Well the TV, thats wat i wanted to ask the guy! he has this good idea about the tv inside and i wanted to ask him how it worked out and if it was cool to check it out, probably will give me a laugh and walk off now, but yea, that was the only real reason of doing it, I've seen the ones in the head console and the one that sticks out and i hadnt seen one like this, so i was curious to know how that was, if ur on my scion?? lol sorry about the jokes, just being a pain. lol

Discussion starter · #48 ·
wow this is a sad day, i did have the pic but i didnt think peoples would bring me up for a fake car, i'll have to take another picture of it at cfcc again and show u guys another angle of it or a picture with me lol. I guess its just to much to believe, but its for real, i resized it paint and i use paint but im not good with anything really as far as adobe or any off that stuff so yea. Its for real and if u need more proof, i will get.

Discussion starter · #56 ·
thanks, im actually thinking of taking off the pinstrips and and im thinking of changing the grill as far as superficial work. Mainly trying to focus in the car...waiting for the supercharger. lol as most are . lol

Discussion starter · #85 ·
WOW I don’t think I should say another word but seems my terminology is seamlessly hurting people and may seem rude? However...freedom of speech directs me to express my words as freely as I want...so kiss my big brown ass. Thank you and have a nice day...lol I’m Asian and HEY it’s a riced car...get use to it...its like people calling things gay because it sucks...o well. Get use to it. Or fight everyone who says it….hahahahahah that’s going to be a B**** Goodnight and good day peoples. =)

Discussion starter · #90 ·
LoL like i said "information heaven" lol thanks "lo bux racer" for the info. o yea. i might seem lost, but ur picture i cant figure it out...wat is it??? i just cant figure it out. i know my eyes are screw up lol....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.