Scion tC Forums banner

WHY! riced tC

36K views 147 replies 78 participants last post by  ViNNiE NB 
#1 ·

I've seen this Tc around Ocala, FL. Does anyone know you this belongs to in florida. The guys got bright blue strips that i think i saw on the skyline in fast and furious and a spolier that just scared me. And a blue box on the dash centered with a tv screen?? Just wondering WHY! fine class turned into complete ass. IMO

See less See more
#2 ·
he must believe the decal theory.

each decal = 3 hp!

#3 ·
I just vomited.

#4 ·
wow. thats something else. its like a train wreck. i cant stop looking at the disaster.

#6 ·
Im sorry i had to show the picture but something has to be done about this maddness so it never happens again. The guy must know that its not "kool" and that its just stupid looking. I wanted to leave a note on the car, but i thought why bother. He can see the train wreck. But if anyone one knows who it is please tell. thanks

#9 ·
NO JOKE! for real. this time i had a camera to take the pic! that is really a tc. im for real. promise on my tc. lol. That is a really tc though, i wish it was a photo chop. I look like a ass driving a tc around and then seeing that riced crap and people thinking how im gonna rice it out like that. so sad. AND NEVER WILL I! sorry but thats sick. I really was like! WOW! i didnt think someone could make the tc look so bad.

#12 ·
Looking out the window, that's a paddlin'. Staring at my sandals, that's a paddlin'. Putting ####ty blue decals on your tC, ohhh you better believe that's a paddlin'.

#17 ·
you know its not a big deal. its his scion. whatever floats his boat i guess.

#20 ·
It was bound to happen.

#21 ·
True, it was gonna happen, BUT WHY ME! why did i have to see it! lol Well let him rice that scion, and as far as my location, CFcc Is where i saw that ugly hell of a car! wat a sad day, i will have nightmares of it. .....Going into my garage and turning on the lights and seeing it instead of my car! lol haaha. I know im evil for posting the picture of the car. But i had to, i couldnt resist!

#25 ·
wow....that spoiler is 'interesting'. Have to say though, stickers are stickers and that pinstripe is rough. 1st time I've seen a pinstripe on a tC...kinda kills the lines. IMHO of course. Bottom line - if you (or your parents) bought it, do what ya want. Different strokes..........

#26 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.