·
Registered
100 Posts
were haters.. and we dont like cherries or watermelons for that matter

·
Registered
225 Posts
there have been post of black cherry, go to the pinned topic

yoursciontc member pics, i think on page 4 theres one, they are a few, the owners just dont post much

·
Registered
498 Posts
I love BCP

·
Registered
489 Posts
I had a choice between a BCP and a CSM. Of course I went with the CSM. :]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You racist b*stards. I was going for the flint mica, but it had 500 miles and a bunch of dents on it, saw the bcp and thought it was pretty cool. I think it's a cool color, it's something that has to grow on you. You all can kiss my *ss though.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by mxpsycho350@Dec 28 2005, 05:56 PM
You racist b*stards. I was going for the flint mica, but it had 500 miles and a bunch of dents on it, saw the bcp and thought it was pretty cool. I think it's a cool color, it's something that has to grow on you. You all can kiss my *ss though.
What is wrong with you?

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4+Dec 28 2005, 02:42 PM-->QUOTE (basilisk4 @ Dec 28 2005, 02:42 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-mxpsycho350
@Dec 28 2005, 05:56 PM
What is wrong with you? [/b]
No seriously though, what is wrong with you?

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by mxpsycho350@Dec 28 2005, 01:56 PM
racist?

if driving fast counts.

grow up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, racist, as in you're being racist towards black cherry pearl. It's a figure of speech smartass. As for the rest of you. These are your opinions. Just because you're opinion is that fm is better then bcp, doesn't mean the rest of the world has to think the same thing.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Ok, and no one ever said that the rest of the world has to agree with anyone...except you, really. While you're being a smartass, race != color.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
calling someone racist is not a figure of speech here. neither is telling people to kiss your ass because they dont like the color you do.
if you cant handle opinions without freaking out and swearing at people, you dont belong on the internet.
Just because you're opinion is that fm is better then bcp, doesn't mean the rest of the world has to think the same thing.[/b]
right, and just because you like the BCP doesnt mean someone else here cant think it sucks.
as i said, grow up.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.