Scion tC Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Where is Donnie?
2,858 Posts
lol yup, you know the deal! The roads out that way are HORRIBLE too. Most of the time it's like the road is sized for 1.5 lanes but in reality it's really 2 lanes!

·
Registered
52 Posts
i think the roads in carteret have improved slightly. most of the main ones anyways. i grew up down there so i def. agree with you that the roads in many ways are bad. but MD has its fair share of crappy roads. just can't wait to get down there. im thinking about going up by nc state on sunday if anyone wants to meet up.

·
Where is Donnie?
2,858 Posts
NC State huh? That's right in my neck of the woods. Drop me a line on here and I'll see what I'm up to.

·
Registered
52 Posts
yea im hoping to be up around nc state around 2:30 3 o'clock. if you're free give me a shout on here and we can meet up somewhere

·
I believe in Evo's...
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Man I wish I could make the drive tomorrow :/ but me and another guy from cstC are arranging a meet for the guys in NC...I link y'all to it in the morning

·
Registered
3 Posts
Word, I grew up in Havelock off of US 70 between New bern and Morehead. Good stuff. The roads in those areas have been pretty shitty as far as I can remember. Sadly I live out in Kentucky now. Very sad :(

·
Registered
373 Posts
Aye im in Connelly Springs, NC (near Morganton and Hickory) and im lookin for some other scion tc ppl to cruise with or meet up with or somethin haha hit me up if your around me

41 - 52 of 52 Posts