Scion tC Forums banner

41 - 60 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
We can alll meet in Center Cali, the neutral zone. Or all make a stop at Six Flags at Valencia, since it's the world's best park.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
we can have separate meets then a big one...shoot im sure some of us sactown area folks can meet up sometime

·
Registered
502 Posts
Friendly rivals indeed. A meeting at Six Flags would be cool, but then again I'm 16. Anyhoo, it would be cool to have a meeting some time in the future...

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i grew up in so-cal, and i hated it there. the only good thing in so-cal (besides a handful of quality people, of course) is the lakers. (and after 20 years of allegiance no one better question my loyalty with some bandwagon comment). not that i am a norcal snob, though frisco is the place to be if you are up here. if it was up to me, i would take my ass (and my tC) back up to seattle. in the meantime, having to claim sacramento as my stomping grounds, i would welcome a meet with owners. lets get it in the works already!

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
i dont HATE so cal lol...we're like fueding brothers can argue and fight but we're still family. cali ROCKS all states

·
Registered
999 Posts
Childish feud's. I only started it jokingly. *Sigh*

It feels like a general chat in here, and I was going to favor a mini-general thread for Californian's; but we already got a general chat (that not much people take interest).

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Andfx8@Jul 28 2004, 09:35 PM
You all hate SoCal, I don't want to meet up with you guys.
hey, i dont have to like where you live to like you.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
didnt know that chico counted as college
jk u know what im talkin bout E

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by Andfx8@Jul 25 2004, 11:10 PM
Heh, its sunny there only about 3 days of the entire year. The only cool thing about San Francisco is Barry Bonds... and the clam chowder.
Please don't leave out alcatraz!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Damn eric...we seriously must be neighbors or something. Also, I have a ton of friends going to Chico right now. I'm headed up there with the tC this coming weekend.

41 - 60 of 155 Posts