Scion tC Forums banner

21 - 40 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
yeah all the crime, slums, deserts, hollywood lol... we got the wine, the weather, water, etc

·
Registered
999 Posts
Sigh, very true. So.Cal weather is a b*tch.

But hey! Nor.Cal probably has a higher gay rating(low-blow), :p

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
but that means bi-chicks too.. score for us;) lol ill take gays over C's and B's anyday. they dont do drive bys haha jk

·
Registered
502 Posts
The weather down here is great, I love being able to swim at midnight and drive with the windows down late at night... it's 11:56 and it's 75 degrees - awsome. It's happenin' down here, so much to do; and I don't have to worry any slums - L.A. is big enough so that you can still be living in it without being near any poverty.

·
Registered
999 Posts
So.Cal has some random weather... It isn't always perfect.

I hear if your single, and straight, you should go to San Fran since there are alot of single women just dying to meet a straight (history teacher told me this)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Heh, its sunny there only about 3 days of the entire year. The only cool thing about San Francisco is Barry Bonds... and the clam chowder.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
bwahhahaha, best part of LA just moved to Miami
ive been all over the world and SF is tops on my list of favorite cities next to honalulu. it has its quirks though. thats why i stay in the middle of cali. best of all worlds

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hey you're just happy you won't have Shaq poundin' on the Queens anymore. Pink's is great, have you ever tried Cupid's, Silver?

·
Registered
999 Posts
My experience with Cupid's sucked. Their Chili Fries were like homehade chili and cheap fried fries. Chili cheese dog was so plain.

Maybe the other Cupid's are better, but the one in Torrance I went to sucked.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Gold Country and Mark Twain Frog Jumping...Sierra Nevada Foothills!! Moved from SoCal 2-1/2 yrs ago. Would never go back. Some of my family still lives down there, but most have already moved up here. NorCal is the place 2 B.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Live in Nevada County Motherlode area of California. The pull up hwy 20 from Penn Valley made my old car wheeze and is now a breeze.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Seems like there's a lot of members from North CA. You guys should have a meeting once you all get your tCs.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
hey we wouldnt wanna leave out our fellow cali brothas...might be rivals but friendly rivals, and all from the greatest state! (cheap pop)

21 - 40 of 155 Posts