Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, im planning to order my tC tomorrow here in southern california and im just wondering for those of you that had a good buying experience from dealerships in this area, please let me know. thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got mine from Rancho Santa Margarita Scion in south Orange County. They were great in helping me get the car I wanted. They don't force you to buy extras car. Some dealer add stuff to make more money.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I ordered mine from Longo Scion. I have never been there but after visitng a whole bunch of dealerships, I was told by a friend that Longo is one of largest in southern california and gets bigger shipments and is sometimes faster than others. So all I did was call and order it over the phone...and I will go and pick it up when it gets here..They seemed to be cool people.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was thinking about ordering from longo toyota, but i heard that sometimes because they are so big that sometimes it works against u. i went down to power scion of cerritos in cerritos auto square. flint mica, 5M, side airbags. still thinking very hard on the bazooka, but i guess dats a whole other issue to worry about.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Longo and Rancho Santa Margarita Scion are owned by the same company. My friend got a 4-runner from Longo and had no problems. A co-worker (first time buyer) went to Power and they talked him into all kinds of things and then gave him a 16.75 intest rate. They shafted him....

·
Registered
454 Posts
I got mine from Bill Wright Toyota in Bakersfield. I don't know if anyone has heard of it because not many people even know that Bakersfield exists. Anyways, I had a sales person who didn't force me to do anything. He had a tC of his own that he let me look at with all the options that I wanted. They didn't have exactly what I wanted to he had no problem ordering one for me. I was just wondering this... the guy that helped me said that no dealership would have a scion cheaper, he said that if you give a discount of the Scions then they will take their licence away to sell them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i went to power toyota/scion of cerritos and i didn't have a great time there. they set me up for an appointment with this guy name Obi, and then i walked in, and i was immediately approached by another guy. then he took me to the sales manager and told me that he's gonna be the guy that's gonna help me. so i didn't even meet up with Obi, but i was gettting helped by the guy who approached me. and i'd have to admit, this dude is a complete dumbass and knows NOTHING about scions. im guessing he's a toyota salesman, i was asking him questions and pricings and guess what he said everytime? "oh, let me go ask my manager". i was like wtf man, scion only has 3 cars, u don't have to be einstein to know the details if u wanna be a good toyota/scion dealership. i was pretty annoyed man, cuz i asked him to check the price of the bazooka, and he was like BRB, and he left for like 15 minutes. he came back and told me that he looked online for the price..i was thinking. wtf the scion site only takes like a second to load and to "build" ur car, and why the hell does he take 15 minutes. i was pretty irritated by then. on the other hand, puente hills toyota/scion was very assertive on calling me and asking me the status of my search. they even called me this morning to ask me to rate the dealership's response and salesperson courtesy. they asked me "if we can find the exact same car, faster, would u be interested in doing business with us?" i guess going to a bigger dealership (power of cerritos) doesn't necesarrily mean u're gonna get better service.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Okay...So I know I said that Longo was good, but after going there yesterday for the first time and picked up my car...I would say they were great! Everyone was nice and I only got my car in 3 weeks....which was nice since they said up to 2 months....huge dealership...quick...friendly. They were cool!

·
Registered
264 Posts
yeah i had a bad experience with power toyota too (in irvine). they didn't know anything about their cars. if i had a question they checked the website and i was like, yeah i can do that myself. if the website has a glitch, then they are completely clueless, yet they still want you to put down a deposit. for the most part, the scion salespeople i have met know very little about the cars they were selling, relying mostly on the computer or the sales manager. it is weird because i just don't know how that happens.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.