Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'm thinking about it. Its a really good looking car with a lot of other uppers. I just hope there's no catch.

·
Registered
181 Posts
me me me.. i replied back in another post about my tC.. oh yeah i decided to go
with the Silver Streak

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am getting a Flint Mica 5 speed.

·
Registered
181 Posts
yup.. 5-speed all the way.. when i went on saturday they actually had one in stock,
but alas it was an automatic/Super White... if it would have been 5-speed i
would've gotten it then and there

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have had my Matrix in indigo and the Rolla in indigo it is time for a change.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Why don't you come to the fort myers dealership in Florida. They were one of three dealerships that received a tc before all others.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Mine was supposed to be here yesterday. Its looking like some time today now.... We'll see. As soon as i get her home I’ll take some picks. I ordered on the 17th and have been impatiently awaiting its arrival.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Is he the first tc owner?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. It is awesome being involved with not only a car but a forum that is very new and fresh. i hope to give and get a lot out of this site. And if i am the first
but if not
. Oh well.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by SWFLATC@Jun 28 2004, 06:53 PM
Why don't you come to the fort myers dealership in Florida. They were one of three dealerships that received a tc before all others.
because im in Oregon... about 3000+ miles away.

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by C!ph3r@Jun 29 2004, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the welcome. It is awesome being involved with not only a car but a forum that is very new and fresh. i hope to give and get a lot out of this site. And if i am the first
but if not
. Oh well.
oh... and Welcome from me too!!!

Nathan
ycart1201

·
Registered
46 Posts
This car is in strong thought with me. I test drove it and loved it. the styling is great and the price..

I don't really have the money for it yet but I'm saving up with it in mind...

//gwailo-

·
Registered
619 Posts
ITS HERE. Took delivery of her tonight. Had 4 miles at delivery and noy about 74. Still no pics. Forgot my digicam when i went to pick it up. I was a little too excited. Any way.. First thoughts. Well, it kicks A$$. I havnt really got into it yet, trying to let the motor break in a little, but i can tell she'll be stong. Handles pretty good too. Plenty of head room. The pedals do seem a little closer together then i am used to. The blind spots are pretty bad, well i am used to a CRX so i guess any would be bad compared to that car. You MUST DRIVE THIS CAR!!!! I really dont have anything to major to complain about. I just love it. All 3000 pounds of it. Well good luck to any one thinking of getting one and stop thinking about it. Just go get it already.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Lucky you... What color, transmission, options, come on tells......

1 - 20 of 43 Posts