Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering who works for a scion dealer cause I wanted to get someone to confirm the fact that the TRD exhaust is now available to them. I've been waiting almost 3 months for mine and its still not in (at least I haven't been contacted to let me know that its in). I heard that http://www.mcgeorgeparts.com/ got them back in, and that makes me think that a dealer should have them by now too! Can anyone shed some light on this? I've been more than patient, but I want my exhaust before the snow flies!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
The guy who's been waiting for an exhaust at my dealer just got a call last week letting him know it was in...

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, this is really getting annoying. I don't understand why its not in yet. I'm gunna call the dealership tomorrow. It should be in. I can't believe this.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't know if this will help or not (or if it's true or not because it came from the salesman) but when I was ordering mine the salesman said that if I got the seat side shield airbags that it would take a lot longer to arrive (about 3-6 months) since Scion didn't make very many with that option (he said only about 7% are made with that option).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts