Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click here It says in the description that his item isn't like the other ones on ebay. All the other ones are just rip offs, apparently.

I wonder if I get two, if I'll get double horseshi..., I mean horsepower.

late

·
Registered
614 Posts
josh aka mr. ebay
you just post all this stuff/crap from there.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
is that fake? no way a supercharger is $110> ... but i actually have seen the supercharger installed into a tC

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Kwiksilver@Oct 12 2004, 08:14 PM
josh aka mr. ebay
What can I say. I like me some ebay, especially if it is unbelievable crap.

late

·
Registered
614 Posts
Originally posted by joshmoney+Oct 12 2004, 08:04 PM-->QUOTE (joshmoney @ Oct 12 2004, 08:04 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Kwiksilver
@Oct 12 2004, 08:14 PM
josh aka mr. ebay
What can I say. I like me some ebay, especially if it is unbelievable crap.

late [/b]
i know what you mean.
it's amazing what people try to pass off on there. it's even worse how many people buy the stuff.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I already installed 7 on my car, and I dyno'd my car afterwards at 568 HP at the wheels. I outran 5 cops on my way home from the shop. THIS THING R0X0RS!

·
Registered
228 Posts
basilik4

you did forget about the additional IAT PERFORMANCE MOD that came free with each of your 7 kits. go look in the boxes... it's a little sticker that says "15 more hp!!!"... so go get all 7 of them and jsut stick them in various places under the hood, and there you go - 105 more hp, all free stuff

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
basilik4 : since you have 7, can you spare a couple IAT mods for little ol' me? like, 45 HP worth? thatd give me the edge.
i heard stickers help, too.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Sure thing, damon...anything above 568 hp is pretty much overkill. And yea -- the NX stickers I have add about 40 HP apiece.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
And late at night when you're all asleep....I'll steal me a couple....and all you'll hear is me zooming off with my new and improved supercharged stickered car.....

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
^^^ horsepower thief!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts