Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Indigo something or other Scion tC and I would like to get some of the white tail lights (like on some of the decked out Hondas and things)... Does anyone know where I could find these for the tC? I think they would look pretty sweet, and I would like to get some either way... Also, what will they cost me? Thanks again people, and as always, make the Hondas feel as if they made a mistake on their purchase

·
Registered
339 Posts
i think i found something on this site...it says clear tail lights for scion tc but shows a picture of an xa..hmm you will have to ask them.

why would you replace the tail lights anyway? i think they are nice :)

http://www.brandsport.com/toy-pts25-21050.html

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
... and you're not going to find any aftermarket "white" taillights for the tC. At least not yet.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I think that the stock tail lights look hella sick! Why would you wanna waste money to make it look cheap?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
If you are going to mod your ride save your money and get something that doesn't scream rice. There is nothing worse than a bone stock car with "altezza" or clear style tail lamps. There are plenty of other parts out there to sweeten the look of your tC. Get a wing or hood or a carbon underlip splitter or something.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I have good news, and bad news... I found that Scion does now offer the altezzas for the tC, thats the good news (at least in my case)... Now the bad news it they are listed for 375 dollars, which for taillights I dont think so... Anyways, I dont know why u all have such a problem with them, on my color it would look pretty freaking nice plus I am going to probably get some silver tint on my windows to go with them so it would look awesome... Anyways, do what u want with your cars, thats part of making them look good! Make them how u want them to be, mistake or no mistake, its how u like it, and who's name comes on the bill each month?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i agree. altezza lights, IMHO, are cheap in appearance. the do nothing to enhance the vehicle, but only act as a detraction from an otherwise gorgeous ride.
however, thats my opinion. and it doesnt have to match yours, jickybob. cause its your car. you dont know why we all have a problem with them? i dont know why anyone doesnt have a problem with them. and if you think for one minute that just cause you like something it means everyone on this board should support it, you are dead wrong. after all, just like you, we are entitled to our opinions. and in case it isnt obvious, no one here is afraid to voice their opinion. dont take it personally.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Originally posted by jickybob@Jun 2 2005, 09:20 AM
Well I have good news, and bad news... I found that Scion does now offer the altezzas for the tC, thats the good news (at least in my case)... Now the bad news it they are listed for 375 dollars, which for taillights I dont think so... Anyways, I dont know why u all have such a problem with them, on my color it would look pretty freaking nice plus I am going to probably get some silver tint on my windows to go with them so it would look awesome... Anyways, do what u want with your cars, thats part of making them look good! Make them how u want them to be, mistake or no mistake, its how u like it, and who's name comes on the bill each month?
They aren't Altezza style taillights..... they are clear lens taillights with fully functioning LED brake lights... if you do a search.... you'll find the pics of the prototypes they had at SEMA.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Damn D put it down! LEt em know whats up D.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Originally posted by onefunkyfreshdj+Jun 2 2005, 04:52 PM-->QUOTE (onefunkyfreshdj @ Jun 2 2005, 04:52 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-jickybob
@Jun 2 2005, 09:20 AM
Well I have good news, and bad news...  I found that Scion does now offer the altezzas for the tC, thats the good news (at least in my case)...  Now the bad news it they are listed for 375 dollars, which for taillights I dont think so...  Anyways, I dont know why u all have such a problem with them, on my color it would look pretty freaking nice plus I am going to probably get some silver tint on my windows to go with them so it would look awesome...  Anyways, do what u want with your cars, thats part of making them look good!  Make them how u want them to be, mistake or no mistake, its how u like it, and who's name comes on the bill each month?
They aren't Altezza style taillights..... they are clear lens taillights with fully functioning LED brake lights... if you do a search.... you'll find the pics of the prototypes they had at SEMA. [/b]
Yep went and looked them up and they look like crap as I expected!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Originally posted by jickybob@Jun 2 2005, 07:20 AM
Anyways, I dont know why u all have such a problem with them, on my color it would look pretty freaking nice plus I am going to probably get some silver tint on my windows to go with them so it would look awesome...
Yea it would look awesomely bad.
Well as they say to each their own...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.