Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Oct 19 2005, 04:23 PM
both not my style

if i have to choose, prob 12
what kinda rims would YOU put on a FM? i think black rims look best.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by CraniumDesigns+Oct 19 2005, 05:11 PM-->QUOTE (CraniumDesigns @ Oct 19 2005, 05:11 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-vtecKiller
@Oct 19 2005, 04:23 PM
both not my style

what kinda rims would YOU put on a FM? i think black rims look best. [/b]
Check out Enkei RP-03 if you are looking at something like the DP10.

I was looking at those myself but in the end went for something cheaper and less aggressive (going more for clean GT look than pure aggression).

-Ed

·
Registered
445 Posts
i still want the rims on the nitto 500+hp tc...omg i love those...but cant find them anywhere

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by EddNog+Oct 19 2005, 05:28 PM-->QUOTE (EddNog @ Oct 19 2005, 05:28 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2005, 05:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-vtecKiller
@Oct 19 2005, 04:23 PM
both not my style

what kinda rims would YOU put on a FM? i think black rims look best.
Check out Enkei RP-03 if you are looking at something like the DP10.

I was looking at those myself but in the end went for something cheaper and less aggressive (going more for clean GT look than pure aggression).

-Ed [/b]
those are def not my style, but thanks for the recommendation.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Both are nice wheels. I'm a sucker for black with a polished lip. But I hate the rivets on both wheels, not doing it for me.

Anyway if you decide to but some Motegi Wheels check this site out.
www.rim1.com

They have a nice selection and its fairly cheap. Shipping wont be too much since you're in CAli and their in Arizona.

Oh and be sure to upgrade the tires if you get a package. The tires they comes with perform horribly in the rain.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah, i saw their site off ebay. nice deals. my pro racecar driver friend (robbie montinola, www.montinola.com) knows the manager of motegi though, so im probably going to get them at cost.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, he said he can get me 35% off, but he's gonna try for more when he sees him at SEMA next weekend. ill let u guys know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.