Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I am really tossed between these two universal mufflers from Magnaflow.

I like the dual tip but I do like the single tip, just want some opinions...I will be buying it here shortly in a week or so, so I wanted some input if you could. Pros and Cons would be nice.

OR

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i will be running a dual tip center mount, with a cut out to accomodate the width of the dual tips. i dont think it will clear the stock cutout, but that cutout can be easily modified.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I don't like the look of that single tip b/c it looks like every other ghetto coffee can muffler. The dual tip is nice, if you could fit it though.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Dual definitely looks better.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Not a fan of big fartcans - so if I had to chose between the two - then the dual tip one. But makes more sense to get the TRD or Borla - at least you can sell it when you sell the car and put the stock muffler back - and not lose half of your resale value

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well sorry about getting the big coffee can, but you would be amazed at how good it sounds...man I couldn't believe it either

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah man check it out from my signature it has the sound on it...you have to look past the old tape recorder farting mic though but it sounds good to me. better than the trd in my opinion

·
Registered
658 Posts
I like it very much and i wanted to get it, but i just dont like the sound i like the TRD one ( 2 bad its not as loud as i want to but i think ill go wiht it). I never heard the the Borlaso i dont about gettin that one. I'm defenetlly not gettin the injent, thats for sure. But if you like Magnaflow that much go with the da dual it's f**king nice and good luck with what ever you do :>>>

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Did you ever measure to see if the dual tip would fit?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.