Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so what yall think, i have a choice between a super white tc or a flint mica tc. there both at differnet lots but both available. 5 spd. not sure which color to get i like both. throw me some opinions! thanks yall

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
If you've never owned a white car before, consider the upkeep. I have owned a white car, and it is always dirty. Black is also a pain, but not as bad as white. Flint mica is significantly easier than either.

P.S. I love this "flint mica is too common" stuff that people have been throwing around for the last year or so. I have seen maybe 5 other flint mica tCs ever in person.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah basil i used to have a black skyline, 95 actually. but it a was a ***ch to keep clean but when it was clean boy it looked great!! and from looking at pictures of the sw tc it looks like thats kinda the same case. that super white really fits the tc , and i dont even like white cars! lol

·
Registered
291 Posts
I like lighter color cars, just a personal preference!
There is a white TC around this area with dark tinted windows, and I still do a double take!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I bought and wanted the FM. It is definitely not easy to keep clean, but when it is clean, and the sun is shining, it looks amazing!!!

I personally see many more of the Dark Blue color driving around than anything else. I also don't see very many tC's in my neck of the woods, lots of xA's and xB's though. We have one dealership in the area and they never have any in stock.

·
Registered
586 Posts
SW is the best color for the tC in my opinion and there are SO MANY FM around....but i love my SW and it may get dirty, but it hides the dirt well.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Originally posted by krdshrk@Dec 13 2005, 01:35 PM
I've seen tons.
Well Ive seen tons also in my life...which Ive only seen 2...2 FM tC's=5810lbs which = almost 3 tons
....Oh yeah I wanted a SW tC but the dumb dealer made me buy SSM which is okay only for now...I really like black or FM...or else RED...

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I dont know. I think because it was a new color, the Flint Mica got really popular, really fast. I'm not sure if I even like it. I think that the White is nice, but it's not my thing. I like Silver, because well, I like it. ... And that's just it. It's all in what you want and like.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.