Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had a PS2 and a screen in my old Acura Legend all Ghetto Rigged, this time I want to do it nice and clean, for the screen I am putting a Pioneer Premier DVD Fold out screen and a Slim Line PS2. The question I have where should I put the PS2? Has anyone done this yet? If so lets see the pics! (before you start naggin a searched and found a few). I was thinking in the glove box or in the back with wireless controllers... any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Your best bet is the glove compartment. Theres plenty of room there.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Originally posted by courier11sec@Nov 14 2005, 10:28 PM
In your house.
Agreed.

I don't understand why people want to put PS2's and stuff in there car. Unless it was some kind of transport for music, whats the point.

Baffles me what some people put in there car, just to look cool. I'd rather keep it simple and keep the games and movies for the Home Theatre....and let it really shine.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
It's cuz they've seen (That movie) (coughcoughNAWWWSSSSSSScoughcough) - where the guy was playing PS2 in his car....

·
Registered
542 Posts
if you have children that you want quiet during the drive... although you'd need backseat moniters for that.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by demon2091tb+Nov 15 2005, 07:24 AM-->QUOTE (demon2091tb @ Nov 15 2005, 07:24 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-courier11sec
@Nov 14 2005, 10:28 PM
In your house.
Agreed.

I don't understand why people want to put PS2's and stuff in there car. Unless it was some kind of transport for music, whats the point.

Baffles me what some people put in there car, just to look cool. I'd rather keep it simple and keep the games and movies for the Home Theatre....and let it really shine. [/b]
The only reason I want to put PS2 in the car or maybe even a X Box 360 is because next year I am going to be entering shows once I get the car finished....

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by krdshrk@Nov 15 2005, 08:20 AM
It's cuz they've seen (That movie) (coughcoughNAWWWSSSSSSScoughcough) - where the guy was playing PS2 in his car....
it baffles me that you would say that. i have two little cousins that i drive everywhere, and it is something nice for them to do when going from state to state. i dont have one in my car, but it wouldnt be a bad idea.

if this kid wants it in his/her car, i dont see whats wrong with it if they have a logical reason.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by MustangJolly@Nov 15 2005, 05:45 PM
what have you done to your car so far?
I really havnt had time to do much. I have not done anything really yet, but the Project is starting Jan. of 06, and hopefully be done by December.

Interior
-Pioneer Premier DVD Player Flip Out Screen
-Slim Line PS2
-Kicker Comp VR
-Blue LED Lights
-Short Shifter

Exterior
-Spoiler
-LED Tail Lights
-Body Kit
-LED Under Lights
-Rims
-Lowering Springs

Engine
-Exhaust
-Cold Air Intake
-TRD Heavy Duty Clutch

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.